help about Mexican Riviera Cruise??

esaunders2009

Hi,

Just joined this forum to help me out get cruising along the Mexican Riviera,

which is by the way a paradise, well i've just seen the pictures :D but i think it is. And also i haven't tried cruising before, so i would really need all your help giving me info

i'm looking for some promotions, and bump on this bingo themed promotion

you think this is a good treat?? well i play bingo but if this isn't a good promotion might as well try find some other...

do you know recognize the cruise ship on that promotion?

looks fabulous, maybe you can show me some pictures taken from the inside?

Thank you so much!

I'm really looking forward to have a wonderful cruising experience with my partner, which actually i'm going to surprise when i get this cruise tickets!

ps. would prefer to cruise late this year.. like within September to December.. our sched is flexible that time of the year, and well, am quite excited so as early as now i'm searching, and also i'd prefer promotions

Hi,

Just joined this forum to help me out get cruising along the Mexican Riviera,

which is by the way a paradise, well i've just seen the pictures :D but i think it is. And also i haven't tried cruising before, so i would really need all your help giving me info

i'm looking for some promotions, and bump on this bingo themed promotion

you think this is a good treat?? well i play bingo but if this isn't a good promotion might as well try find some other...

do you know recognize the cruise ship on that promotion?

looks fabulous, maybe you can show me some pictures taken from the inside?

Thank you so much!

I'm really looking forward to have a wonderful cruising experience with my partner, which actually i'm going to surprise when i get this cruise tickets!

ps. would prefer to cruise late this year.. like within September to December.. our sched is flexible that time of the year, and well, am quite excited so as early as now i'm searching, and also i'd prefer promotions

I would look for some heavy discount promotions going on right now. With mostly any of those type you are referring to unless specified otherwise, it is going to be an inside cabin which you can get an inside cabin for 399-499 a person right now for 7-days by looking at the different months. Summers are high but fall is low thru December.

Archived