Sharing tables in Prime C and Aqualina

tgg

On our Oceania cruises, we were always able to request a shared table in their specialty restaurants. On our first two Azamara cruises, we were told that sharing tables was not possible, only in the main dining room. I included the idea of sharing tables on my comment card, mentioning that it was done easily on Oceania.

On our Azamara cruise this winter, I spoke to the Maitre d' in Prime C and asked whether it would be possible to share a table - and he told me that it would. It was late in the cruise, so we never got to see if it worked.

Has anyone tried to share a table in the specialty restaurants?

On our Oceania cruises, we were always able to request a shared table in their specialty restaurants. On our first two Azamara cruises, we were told that sharing tables was not possible, only in the main dining room. I included the idea of sharing tables on my comment card, mentioning that it was done easily on Oceania.

On our Azamara cruise this winter, I spoke to the Maitre d' in Prime C and asked whether it would be possible to share a table - and he told me that it would. It was late in the cruise, so we never got to see if it worked.

Yes, we did it on about 8 occasions on the Journey last summer. No problem!

Stu and I will be on Quest this week and I will let you know as we always like to share tables in the restaurants!

Jancruz1

Archived