CB Deck Layouts

kobicleo

Please help. I have never been on a ship as large as CB and would like to study my way around before we sail, does anyone know of a web site that would have all the deck plans laid out? :confused: The one on Princess site doesn't help much. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks all!!:)

Please help. I have never been on a ship as large as CB and would like to study my way around before we sail, does anyone know of a web site that would have all the deck plans laid out? :confused: The one on Princess site doesn't help much. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks all!!:)

I'm surprised you didn't feel that the plans on the web site were much help. We feel they are quite good, very descriptive and alot of information. Maybe you aren't going to the right pages. Here is the link.

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/cb/deck_plans/index.html

This page starts you off with the Promenade Deck(7) and you can use the pull down menu at the top to go to any of the other decks. Each page shows the entire deck and allows you to zoom in or out and scroll along the entire length. It also shows information about the staterooms and their accessability and description, a listing of all the public areas on each deck and an outline of the complete ship showing the decks relationship to other decks.

I'm not sure what else you would need. We use these all the time and rely on this site because it is current.

I'd have to agree with Grego. The "new" deck plans on the Princess website are great. Another tip that will help, though, is to click on the "full screen" option, found on the right hand side of the same toolbar with the deck pull down menu (next to the "help" button.) In full screen mode you can see everything really clearly, and I can actually read the printed details without my glasses; a big bonus for us old timers. ;)

I hope those tips help.

OP, your thinking is right on track. One thing I would suggest is to learn what bank of elevators to take when you leave your stateroom. If you get this part down, the rest will come lots easier. In a nutshell, you cannot easily access all areas of the ship from every bank of elevators. Know which ones to get on.

Anyone know if there is a mini golf course and where it is and if there is a charge to use it?

MARAPRINCE

The Princess deck plans sez that the mini-golf is on deck 17 (Sports deck) and is near the front sail. No charge for mini-golf... but there is a charge for the cyber-golf.

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/cb/deck_plans/index.html

Archived