Email John Heald

starstruck05

I wanted to send John heald an email but I can't find his email address on his site. i tired john at johnhealdsblog dot com but it was return back to me. Anyone have his email address? thanks!

I would leave a comment on his blog..if it's something personal, just head it with that.

John's email address isn't public. If it were all he would do is answer emails 24/7!!

You can contact him via his blog. At the bottom of the blog you'll see a comments section. Insert whatever name you want to appear and a contact email address.

In the comments box start your message with 'John, Please respond.' Let him know what you need and he'll answer on his blog. It may take three or four days but he'll get to it!!

:)

John's email address isn't public. If it were all he would do is answer emails 24/7!!

You can contact him via his blog. At the bottom of the blog you'll see a comments section. Insert whatever name you want to appear and a contact email address.

In the comments box start your message with 'John, Please respond.' Let him know what you need and he'll answer on his blog. It may take three or four days but he'll get to it!!

thanks both of you! I didn't know you had to leave a comment! I'll go do that now! thanks so much!

thanks both of you! I didn't know you had to leave a comment! I'll go do that now! thanks so much!

Like I said... it'll take a few days. He doesn't blog on Sunday so there'll be a delay but if posting a comment fails email me. I may be able to help.

Archived