C/C Party sign up

j!m

despite having more than 25 folks signed up, for some reason all the names who signed up for a C/C party for our cruise were recently deleted???????

guess we start over and sign up again

you might want to check yours

:confused: How/where do you check to see the number of people signed up for it??

We're on the Sept 26 Quest sailing, when I registered they said they would notify by email shortly before the cruise.

Habibti

Thanks J!m,

Went to my cruise this morning and we seem to be OK, although we still only have 19 people signed up. :((May 9 - Journey)

Habibti,

Go to the top of this page. Click on "Register for Azamara/Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle".

This is the message on the Azamara site for our June cruise, although I know there are people who've signed up:

As of April 25, 2009, no guest has signed up for your Azamara Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections part on Azamara Quest departing June 14, 2009.

They must be having a problem with the site.

Hi Everyone !

I just checked my next Celebrity sailing, and it appears to be fine. However, I've seen some posts about this on the Celebrity board as well, so something must be up.

This has happened before, and the good news is, the database was able to be restored by Celebrity. I will report it to our Community leader, and Celebrity/Azamara, and it should be corrected soon. If your sailing is not in the immediate future, I would sit tight. It should not be necessary to re-register. We will keep you posted. Thank You !

On the July 12 Baltic Cruise on the Journey' date=' we had 20 people and now it is showing "0"![/quote']

First of all, congrats on the 20 people so far.

We have the same situation on June 14. Like Host Andy says: hang in there and see what happens. If things aren't corrected by mid May I think we should follow it up.

Smooth sailing to you...

Our June 14 Quest cruise get together party now shows a total of 4 people signed up. We had many more before it started showing 0. Now what?

LOL!

I think now we wait a bit and if it doesn't correct we see if we have to get everyone to register again.:eek:

Smooth sailing...

Hi Everyone !

Nothing further to report, but I believe it's not necessary to re-register. I am fairly certain that Celebrity is aware of the problem, and when the database is restored, all should be fine. When we hear more, it will be posted on this thread. Thanks very much for your patience.

Archived