Mariner VIEDO TOUR now online

Loyal2RCCL

Great video. Thanks for posting it. I miss Mariner since she left Florida...love love that ship but I will be on Freedom in about a week when she sailed from Port Canaveral for the first time.

For those of you going on Mariner soon.. you will love this ship.

Glad you enjoyed the video. I made it with Windows Movie Maker.

Good to know, I have Pinnacle Studio version 11 and I HATE it! :eek: :D

I'll give Windows a try. Did you download it off Windows or install with purchase from a store?

My video is not good, its mostly video with stills, titles and music. I am still learning to use Studio and having a lot of trouble with it, mostly with chapters, and I am sure most of it is user error! :D

TIA

Good to know, I have Pinnacle Studio version 11 and I HATE it! :eek: :D

I'll give Windows a try. Did you download it off Windows or install with purchase from a store?

My video is not good, its mostly video with stills, titles and music. I am still learning to use Studio and having a lot of trouble with it, mostly with chapters, and I am sure most of it is user error! :D

TIA

It was on my computer when I purchased it. I operate on Windows Vista, however I think you may be able to download it for free off the internet.

It's very easy to use.. I learned my by trial and error... Good luck.

Thank you for such a great video. As I've only cruised twice and both times on this wonderful ship, you gave me a wonderful walk down memory lane. RCCL should consider something like that (or yours, LOL) for each of their ships. Maybe you should volunteer to make them for them. You'll have to suffer and sail on each ship until you get them done, of course as part of their payment for you doing this.

Erika

Archived