Docking at Bermuda June 5 trip

relaxin

If you book, which I hope you do please join our Roll Call at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=914143. We are also planning what I hope will be a very cool Meet & Greet gathering aboard the Spirit.

Our group (my niece is getting married in Bermuda) created an informational website with just oodles of info that you might find interesting/helpful... feel free to take a look: www.maggiecatenjay.wetpaint.com

Also, added perk - the Tall Ships will start arriving in Bermuda June 1st ish and will be moored/docked at the Dockyard while we are there... there are also some festivities going on even though the 'official' stuff doesn't begin 'til a bit after we depart.

See you aboard!

Clare,

Quincy, MA

Some reports have indicated that the ships docking at King's Wharf face different directions from week to week. Since the Spirit has not yet begun its Boston to Bermuda run, we don't have any indications as to whether or not this will be the case for this ship, but actually we have been on both sides of a ship when it docked in Bermuda and didn't find whether we faced out to sea or towards the land was a significant matter. I think I actually preferred the view of the dockyard area, since you could see the ferries when they arrived and view passengers getting on or off your ship. :)

You'll be docking at the new Heritage Wharf - Spirit will be the first to use it this Wednesday 29th April when she stops in Bermuda during her repo cruise.

I just started a thread on this new Wharf, with photos.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=975226

Yes it's a crap shoot as to which side the ship docks each week - lifeboat maintenance and painting. Once last year Dawn switched sides overnight.

ENJOY!!

Archived