New cruisers on Azamara Journey,Aug. 17 2009

drclipper

Hi everyone,

This is the first time my husband and I are cruising on the Azamara cruise line. We have cruised on similar lines, like Oceania before and Regent, so we hope it will be as enjoyable. Usually we like to take private tours, or go off on our own with other guests that we have met on board, however now that I am a new comer to cruise critic we are hoping to meet up with some interesting people before the trip starts. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi everyone,

This is the first time my husband and I are cruising on the Azamara cruise line. We have cruised on similar lines, like Oceania before and Regent, so we hope it will be as enjoyable. Usually we like to take private tours, or go off on our own with other guests that we have met on board, however now that I am a new comer to cruise critic we are hoping to meet up with some interesting people before the trip starts. Hope to hear from you soon.

You have come to the right place..we have met so many wonderful people on cruise critic its like a big family! Stu and I leave May 1 on Quest and will be posting each day so ask any questions you want!

Jancruz1

Hi,

Hit on "Azamara Roll Calls" at the top of this page and it you can probably find the roll call for your sailing. People on this board are very friendly and you should be able to find some people there to share your excursions.

Sheila

Archived