What kind of changes should we expect?

jjdmom8

We have our next cruise book for June 27, and have been hearing that there has been many changes since we last cruised in 2005. Anyone been on a Carnival 7-day lately that can elaborate on things that have changed? (i.e. No more midnight buffet?, No salad course at dinner?) :eek:

Well, where have you been "hearing" these things? On the Carnival board?

If that's where you've been reading, then asking on the general board probably won't get you anywhere, as it's on the Carnival board that Carnival cruisers would be able to answer.

There have been several threads about it lately.

Personally, I've seen no changes. I don't go to the midnight buffet, so getting rid of that is no big deal, for me.

You can order anything and as many items on the menu that you wish. Salads are there. It's a non-issue.

Don't worry about this sort of thing. I believe if you sail looking for issues/problems, you'll find them! If you sail expecting to have a wonderful time, you'll have one!

Sure, everyone's experience will differ, and people on the same sailing can have vastly different experiences. Some of that is due to differences in expectations, therefore the perceptions of "problems" differ; some is just pure luck.

But don't go looking for problems that don't exist. And don't believe everything the Negative Nellies or the Cheerleaders have to say.

Of course, things change. Some for the better, some for the worse.

But I doubt that things have changed on Carnival any more (or less) than with any other line. Considering the bargain prices, I think it's amazing that service, food and entertainment are as good as they are. I think it's a great vacation value.

Archived