Mystery crusie Norfolk VA

I love blue water

Hey has anyone else signed up for the murder mystery cruise on October 18th 2009 from Norfolk VA to the Bahamas? We just made our reservations and got a break on the price for booking early, we are so excited.

We have attended shows by this production company and they are great. The title of the show is Marriage can be murder (sounds like my first wife). There has never been a murder mystery cruise from Norfolk so this is very cool. The new cruise terminal is beautiful. Looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

Blue water, thanks for the tip; I went ahead and booked early! And I got a very good discount for doing so! Thanks! I have been to the Bahamas before and sailed on Carnival Sensation. That was my first cruise and it was a blast! I look forward to leaving from Norfolk, for I live in VA Beach. I have never done a murder mystery cruise. It sounds like a lot of fun! Hope to see you on board!

Hey has anyone else signed up for the murder mystery cruise on October 18th 2009 from Norfolk VA to the Bahamas? We just made our reservations and got a break on the price for booking early, we are so excited.

We have attended shows by this production company and they are great. The title of the show is Marriage can be murder (sounds like my first wife). There has never been a murder mystery cruise from Norfolk so this is very cool. The new cruise terminal is beautiful. Looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

Blue water, thanks for the tip; I went ahead and booked early! And I got a very good discount for doing so! Thanks! I have been to the Bahamas before and sailed on Carnival Sensation. That was my first cruise and it was a blast! I look forward to leaving from Norfolk, for I live in VA Beach. I have never done a murder mystery cruise. It sounds like a lot of fun! Hope to see you on board!

Hey Sail2thebay,

Welcome aboard! Glad you got in on the discount deal. I can’t wait for this cruise. At least 5 of my friends are going on this same cruise. I was talking to the guy who does all the printing at work the other day and found out he was going on the same cruise too.

I went to the Bahamas too a few years back and I agree they are beautiful. What a great way to end the summer with a week in paradise.

Blue water here I come!!!:D

Hey Sail2thebay,

Welcome aboard! Glad you got in on the discount deal. I can’t wait for this cruise. At least 5 of my friends are going on this same cruise. I was talking to the guy who does all the printing at work the other day and found out he was going on the same cruise too.

I went to the Bahamas too a few years back and I agree they are beautiful. What a great way to end the summer with a week in paradise.

Blue water here I come!!!:D

Thanks Blue Water...It will be good to see that blue water again in October for sure! I went snorkling last time, and it was like one big aquarium. I want to try going to the Atlantis Resort beach. I checked out the shore exchursions and there are a ton of them! From what it looks like, there are 2 or 3 trips to that resort, and one inlcudes lunch and the beach! And there is a very good company that takes you out to go snorkling..the Capt. and crew are very friendly and helpful. It's the best one far as I am concerned. I want to go snorkling the first day and then to the beach the next...I have to book these exchursions soon! I am telling all of my friends and relatives about this murder mystery cruise. I told them all about the discount for booking early.

Archived