Thankgiving on Board

Bobed1927

We were on the msPRINSENDAM last November for Thanksgiving. The ship was decorated beautifully for the fall holiday and the food was scrumpcious. The turkey dinner was not the normal one that HAL usually has which most times is not very good. Our waiter insisted that we order it and said we would be pleasantly surprised and WE WERE. Hopefully, the msEURODAM will have the "good" turkey dinner for your trip.

I will be on the Amsterdam for Thanksgiving. I hope it is a great celebration....because I was disappointed to see that my birthday also falls on Thanksgiving Day this year. I was really hoping for TWO separate celebrations!!

I have spent two of the last three Thanksgivings on HAL ships! (Westerdam and Oosterdam) It really doesn't feel like Thanksgiving would at home, but I suppose that's one of the beauties of cruising! Though I have never had the traditional Turkey dinner on board, my wife and family has and they were very dissapointed. HAL always has prime rib that night, which is always fine with me! I love to cruise the week of Thanksgiving, it is a great opportunity to relax prior to the bustling holiday season and not have to worry about anything other then having a good time. As for me, I will cruise every other Thanksgiving, that way I can have the best of both worlds!!!!:D

I will be on the Amsterdam for Thanksgiving. I hope it is a great celebration....because I was disappointed to see that my birthday also falls on Thanksgiving Day this year. I was really hoping for TWO separate celebrations!!

Mine, too!! Nov. 26th was a great day to be born!:D

Archived