DOC question ??

MI-DI

We picked up our documents from our travel agent, it was an informative bound booklet with tour information and luggage tags, transfers and much more. Not sure what happens if you used an online service. But luggage tags were provided by the RCI reps at the airport upon arrival if needed.

We've gotten our docs both ways. If you get edocs you'll get an email with a link to the web page with your docs. You then can download and print them. You then get your luggage tags from the porters at the pier.

The only thing I hate about the e-doc is that you don't get your tags. We are going with the whole family again and last year it was very confusing with all the bags with our group.

Is there a way to get them before we go?

Maybe RCI would mail them or a TA might have some that we can just fill out.

We sail on AOS 01/09/05. Should we be getting our DOCS soon?

Booked through online TA. Will this make a difference in the time it will take for us to receive them?

Does the online TA get them and forward to us or will RCI mail them directly to us?

Hi, JackPine. I'm booked on the Jewel on 1/9/05 which I did with an on-line Internet agency, but I sent an e-mail the other day to RCCL asking them that question about the who would be sending the docs, as well as once again reminding them I'd like late seating, table for two. Here was their response:

"Regarding your inquiry, you are confirmed for the late dining

seating.

There are very few tables for two in the dining room. The smaller tables will

accommodate two to four people. It is dependent on the total number of guests on the sailing as to whether we can accommodate only two guests at a single table. Please have your travel agent note your request on your booking. Confirmation will not be given prior to the sailing. Once onboard you will know whether or not you have been confirmed for a table for two.

Please contact your travel agent to correct your e-mail address on your

reservation.

Documents will go directly to your travel agent.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Maria Perez

Customer Service Representative"

I just spoke with my online travel agent on the telephone. While we were talking, she emailed me the link to my edocuments. Everything is there other than the luggage tags which she said I can easily get at the pier. When I asked if it would be at all possible to have them sent out, she said they could be but it would be a $25 surcharge. Wasn't worth it to me - we'll get them at the pier!

Hi, jackpine. No, no docs yet from the travel agent. Think I'll wait until this Friday, the 10th (sail on 1/9) and call the TA and ask when I should expect them. If anyone else sailing on 1/9 on any ship gets his/her tix will you please post here. Thanks!

Archived