Have you been to Breezes Curacao?

Snackdaddy

Yes, I have been to Breezes Curacao, we spent a week there January 18-25/04. The pool area is fantastic with a swim up bar. They have a beach grill with pretty good BBQ fare. If you are looking for a great beach, you won't find it at Breezes. The beach is comprised of "coral glass" which makes it rocky and impossible to walk on without water shoes. If you enjoy diving, Curacao is a fantastic island for that. Breezes resort is very nice, but beware of crowding as these "day passes" are becoming popular with the locals too. Any other questions feel free to ask! :)

My husband and I are very interested in going to Breezes Curacao while in port in January. How far away from the pier is it? Any ideas on the best method of transportation? Prices for cabs? Any info you can provide me with would be great!

Breezes is about a 15 minute cab ride from the Port. You can set a flat rate with the driver when you get in the cab, shouldn't cost you more than $10 USD. The cab drivers are courteous and you shouldn't have any problem! Have fun! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Greetings,

Has anyone ever been to Breezes Curacao? They are offering a day pass for $60.00 per person and we are thinking about it. Thanks.

I haven't been to the Breezes Curacao, but to the Kon Tiki beach, which is right next door. We had considered Breezes, but found the admission price a little steep, especially since we had heard the beach was not that nice and the food was only so-so.

The admission price into Kon Tiki beach is $3 per person and $2.50 if you want to rent beach chairs. It connects to a few other beaches further down and also you can walk to the Seaquarium. The taxi fare is $12 for the whole party since it's considered a different zone from Breezes. There is a bar and a fun outdoor restaurant where you can sit in cloth-bench cabanas and have a very decently priced meal. The beaches in Curacao are not so good (they are man-made and the bottom is sharp and rocky with coral so bring sea shoes), so we were happy to spend a few hours here, and then head back into town to do some shopping.

Archived