WOW sale May 5th and 6th

not according to the email

"Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder Benefits, Future or NextCruise offers"

also -

"Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas 2009 and 2010 sail dates do not qualify for this offer."

I want to book the Allure of the Seas for January 2011. It only says sail dates do not qualify for 2009 and 2010. Do you think they will let us book for 2011 and get the discounted deposit?

I'm torn about this - I was waiting for seasonal caribbean, panama canal release which now is MAY 7th, AFTER the WOW sale. :( Can I book something else and then change it when they're released.

In the terms and conditions:

"Any eligible reservation that changes the ship or sail dated after May 6, 2009 will not be eligible to receive the offer."

what is the diamond balcony discount. we are only platinum so far and are member discounts vary from inside to balcony

When you say member discounts, are you referring to the C&A coupons?

There is a special discount for both Platinium and Diamond members booking a balcony or suite... the amount of the discount varies by length of cruise... a 7 night cruise for example is $100 for a Platinum member and $200 for a Diamond member. The credit is less for shorter cruises and more for longer cruises.

Those discounts are no longer combinable with C&A coupons, Next Cruise Credits, Shareholder Benefits or the OBC from a WOW Sale.

WOW sales are great for the longer cruises, so you don't have to tie up so much money in a deposit.

One way or another you still have to pay for it.....so while it lessens the pain now, it causes more down the road;)

One way or another you still have to pay for it.....so while it lessens the pain now, it causes more down the road;)

I don't like them having my money just to hold onto. When it's due, I don't mind paying it.

How is a reduced deposit a "sale?" You still have to pay the full price! And you can't combine the OBC... not much of a "sale" to me.

I understand what your saying here but for my wife and I this really helps us out on our 7 night bookings. Then we budget the rest out to make payments threw our TA. So to me it really helps and now I might be able to book the Oasis cruise we were looking at...

As a platinum member I get $200 off a balcony.... diamond get's $300 off.

The discount depends on the length of the cruise. In order for a Diamond to get $300 the cruise would have to be 10 days or longer.

Platinum: 3-5=$50 Diamond $100

Platinum: 6-9=$100 Diamond $200

Platinum: 10 and up = $200 Diamond $300

It says right on the e-mail...if you cancel and rebook you don't get the benefits....they do look it up...your canceled reservations will show up in your history.
I seriously doubt that they'll actually do that -- especially if I don't cancel the very next day. Anyway, since I'm already booked with a "full deposit and no OBC", I have nothing to lose by trying. At the worst, I end up with what I have right now.

I guess they have to say you can't cancel and rebook, but I wonder if they are actually able to monitor it. As long as you are before final, I would try it.

I hope we hear from people if it doesn't work because no one ever says it doesn't.

I guess they have to say you can't cancel and rebook, but I wonder if they are actually able to monitor it. As long as you are before final, I would try it.

I hope we hear from people if it doesn't work because no one ever says it doesn't.

Speaking only for myself, I'm also toying with the idea of backing our dates up one or two weeks -- if we do that, it'd make cancelling and rebooking totally legit.

There definitely is a WOW sale May 5 and 6... 50% deposits and OBC's of:

$ 50 for 3-5 nights

$100 for 6-9 nights

$200 for 10 nights or more

As someone said previously, it's not combinable with C&A, Shareholder, Future of NextCruise offers. It's not applicable for Oasis or Allure sailings.

It also says it will not be applied to bookings where the guest cancels and re-books, for those of you who asked about that.

I got the flyer yesterday, but was not allowed to release information about it until today.

Then the only benefit to C&A Platinum, Diamonds, with balcony's would be the reduced deposit?

Then the only benefit to C&A Platinum, Diamonds, with balcony's would be the reduced deposit?

Yep.... if you are getting a balcony and qualify for either the platinum or diamond balcony discount, the only benefit is the reduced deposit.

I know... it doesn't work for my personal bookings either, but it is a great sale for those that don't qualify for any of the other offers...

We want to book a repositioning cruise to Hawaii in 2010...but I've heard those itineraries won't be "released" until May 12. What do they actually mean by "released"? Does that mean posted on their web site, provided to TA's, or what?

Archived