Solstice March 2009

dmarchman

Thanks for sharing. I've been looking forward to seeing the Solstice. I enjoyed the music you used, too.

I have ProShow Gold. I have not been able to figure out how to do the scanning effect with photos. How did you do that? The effect I mean is when you start at one side of the photo and pan from one side to the other. Also, how you zoom in and out of a photo. Any help would really be appreciated.

Happy sailings...

Hello Everyone,

Here is a link to our caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Solstice March 15-22, 2009.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=3085161&alb=150280

Thany you very much for posting this video It's one of the best I've seen and brought back great memories of our cruise on the Explorer. I loved the music - can you let us know what its called. Thanks

Many thanks for your exceptional video! I stumbled upon it this morning and am so glad that I did...

I was on the same sailing--in fact, I was also in AquaClass/dined in Blu and recognize you--and really appreciate your having jogged some terrific memories...

Many of our experiences [right down to the weather!]--and I expect, fond impressions--of that time are remarkably similar... Thank you for having chronicled them with an artistry that I could never have achieved... And thank you for sharing it...

--Mike

The music contains selections from Joaquin Rodrigo's Fantasia para un Gentilhombre (Fantasy for a Gentleman).

Thank you - I don't normally like classical music but really like this piece - it complimented your show perfectly.

• 2 months later...

Archived