Vancouver to Seattle on road

hisrinee

Could you all ( such a wonderful resource group ) suggest how to get to seattle airport from vancouver / canada place. I apologize for putting the question here. As most of us fly out of seattle instead of vancouver because of discounted air fare.

Lot of people suggested quick shuttle, amtrak, renting car. Are there any other avenues... Please suggest.

And also does anyone knows how much cab will cost from Seattle amtrak station to the Seattle International airport ( SEA). Please apologize if I put it in a wrong thread.

Thanks!

Lot of people suggested quick shuttle, amtrak, renting car. Are there any other avenues... Please suggest.

Add in flying between SEA and YVR (which is what I do) and you have all 4 options. It takes about 4 hours by rental car.

How many days pre-cruise do you have? A more outlandish option: Victoria Clipper to Victoria, BC Ferries to Vancouver, Skytrain/bus to Canada Place. It's the scenic route--literally--but if you have a couple days it's worth it.

Our ships comes on July 8th (8am) , we have to catch the flight same day at 10.45 pm at seattle.

In my opinion, a car rental would give you the most options, and the ability for a little added sightseeing. You could use your time with Vancouver attractions, then a spot or two in Washington. Best use of time, your luggage going with you, and a late flight has no stress on borders.

Archived