Aft Balcony on Fantasy Class

micbooth

I didn't know there was an aft balcony on Fantasy class ships. We booked a cat. 12 on the Inspiration.:D

They are starting putting these on the Fantasy class ships. The Sensation got them in Feb. - March and the Ecstasy will be getting them later this year.

Spencercoop: Thank you so much for guiding me to the pictures of the aft balconies. I guess I didn't go back far enough to find. You helped out alot. I am glad we booked.

Thanks again!

Mick

I also did not know any Fantasy class ships had aft balconies. As a big fan of the aft wraps on Conquest and Spirit class, I'd say you can't go wrong! I was just on the Ecstasy a week ago, and my favorite place to hang out was the open deck at the back of Lido. There was another open deck below Lido, and I am assuming that's where they put the new balcony rooms. The only possible down side would be that this would join the lounge where they have music and karaoke, so there might be some late night noise. But I haven't looked at the new layout, so maybe they made some other changes to separate the lounge from the new cabin area. Anyway, I'd still go for it! :)

Archived