Captain's Club membership

dhmjdds

If I am RCCL Crown and Anchor Platinum, can I also get equivalent (Select) benefits on Celebrity? How do I go about doing that?

Diane

YES, just call Celebrity Captain's Club and they will issue you a Capatain's Club number [not the same as C&A Anchor] with Select Benefits [such as they are]. I came the opposite way and was Diamond on my FIRST RCI cruise since I was already Elite on Celebrity.

Thank you Thom, that got it taken care of. Hey, a free drink is a free drink!

Diane

YES, just call Celebrity Captain's Club and they will issue you a Capatain's Club number [not the same as C&A Anchor] with Select Benefits [such as they are]. I came the opposite way and was Diamond on my FIRST RCI cruise since I was already Elite on Celebrity.

This will be my first time on X, but I have sailed on Azamara. It just occurred to me when I read this that I should check into getting Captain's Club credit. However, I don't have any information about the cruise other than the month and year. Will they be able to verify it that way?

Thanks for your help.

Donia

This will be my first time on X, but I have sailed on Azamara. It just occurred to me when I read this that I should check into getting Captain's Club credit. However, I don't have any information about the cruise other than the month and year. Will they be able to verify it that way?

Thanks for your help.

Donia

I'm pretty sure when you give your name they can track it, but in any event, it is certainly worth a try.

Thanks for your help.

Donia

I went through this with RCCL years ago. Celebrity may have a better computer, but RCCL needed the ship name, and the sail date in order to give credit. It was years after I first tried to get credit that I ran across an old credit card statement that had the ship name on it. I had been using a magnifying glass trying to read the ship name off of the sign above the pool in a photograph I had. No good. As soon as I gave them Nordic Prince and the sail date, I got credit.

My thanks to both of you for responding. It hit me in the blinding flash a little while ago that I probably had my cruise documents saved in my computer files from that trip. And there they were with everything I need. I'll call Celebrity Monday!

Donia

Archived