Vancouver airport to Canada Place question

LadyLeo84

I have a couple of questions. First, we will be going on a cruise to Alaska in June and will be flying in to the Vancouver airport. What would be the best mode of transportation to get from the airport to the pier? Second - is there anyplace between the airport and pier to stop and purchase bottles of iced tea and water?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

There are plenty of cabs and limos watching for passengers at the arrival gate. You shouldn't have a problem getting transportation to the Canada Place.

There is a large Safeway at the corner of 70th and Granville (assuming the cab will travel this direct route downtown). This would be the best place to stop.

There are plenty of cabs and limos watching for passengers at the arrival gate. You shouldn't have a problem getting transportation to the Canada Place.

There is a large Safeway at the corner of 70th and Granville (assuming the cab will travel this direct route downtown). This would be the best place to stop.

This a very good call and I would be most surprised and disappointed if your cab or limo didn't you take via this route. But to be on the safe side tell your driver that this is where you want to stop en-route.

Thanks Tweedy and Putterdude!! I appreciate your responses very much. I will be sure and tell the driver where I would like to stop and that way it's not left up to chance as to the route they may take.

Archived