Grand Princess kids program - copy of the schedule?

cruisinqt

This will be our first cruise on Princess. Does anyone have a copy of the schedule for the kids program on the Grand Princess? You know, the schedule of events and activities they plan on doing in the kids program. Also, what do they call it? With Carnival, they called it "Camp Carnival." And on Royal Caribbean they called it the "Ocean Adventure Club." But what is it called on Princess? I would like to use the correct lingo when referring to it.;) Thanks!

Any other info. including personal experiences or activities for the kids on board the Grand Princess would be great.:)

Our kids were on the Grand Princess in June 2003 and the childrens program (called the Fun Zone although my kids called it the kids Zone) was great. At that time my kids were 6 and 4 and they loved it. Tons of activities, crafts, games, and fun to keep them busy. They kept asking to go back all the time.

Thanks for the info. My kids always enjoy cruising and look forward to going to the kids area. But this is our first time on Princess so I was wondering what type of activities they had going on. My kids will be 6 and 8 at the time of the cruise, so since they are pretty close to your kids ages, they will probably have fun.:D

Thanks Deb, that's a great website!;) It looks like the Gold's just went on a Grand Princess cruise out of Galveston from Nov. 13-20, 2004. They have posted the Patters, the Kid's Zone schedule, and numerous pictures from their cruise. It's a very informative website, thanks again, it was just what I was looking for!:D

Archived