Embassy Suites or Hyatt Place

citcatt1

O.K. I'm struggling people! I don't know which one to choose. They both look pretty close to each other, the hyatt has a shuttle from the airport and to the port, but the port looks close and a cab should be cheap....right? Embassy Suites looks like it has a nicer pool and thats important to a 12 y/o plus 2 T.V's in the room so he can watch what he wants. Hyatt 99.00 plus tax.... Embassy Suites...119.00 plus tax :confused:

O.K. I'm struggling people! I don't know which one to choose. They both look pretty close to each other, the hyatt has a shuttle from the airport and to the port, but the port looks close and a cab should be cheap....right? Embassy Suites looks like it has a nicer pool and thats important to a 12 y/o plus 2 T.V's in the room so he can watch what he wants. Hyatt 99.00 plus tax.... Embassy Suites...119.00 plus tax :confused:

Hi citcatt1---I have stayed at Embassy Suites several times. I have only stayed at Hyatt Place, Plantation Florida. Both hotels very nice, however, for the small price difference I would choose Embassy. Embassy has a much more extensive breakfast with eggs/omelets cooked to order and many other great choices. Also Embassy offers the evening social hour with cocktails and snacks. You will have a much nicer/larger room at Embassy too. Good luck and enjoy.:)

We always stay at Embassy Suite. Really nice full free breakfast in the morning, nice Managers reception every night and a great shopping center right behind the hotel. The grounds are pretty, the pool is not huge but it is nice. Also nice to have the living room. Haven't stayed at Hyatt. The cab to the port was less than $20.00 and it took about 5 minutes. Hope this helps.

That is a great rate for the Embassy Suites....Last time we were there, talked to the valet and he set us up on the shuttle to the pier for $8 per person. We paid the shuttle driver. They have a room & shuttle rate, but it is a lot higher.

Were did you find that $119 rate?

Thank you everyone! I just booked the Embassy Suites for 119.99 king/cityview balcony n/s. I got the rate from a website someone posted on cruisecritic (love this site) check out HiltonfamilyMVP.com you have to sign up for the hilton hhonors (it's free) then you get a number and great rates! :) Thanks again for everyones help!

Thank you everyone! I just booked the Embassy Suites for 119.99 king/cityview balcony n/s. I got the rate from a website someone posted on cruisecritic (love this site) check out HiltonfamilyMVP.com you have to sign up for the hilton hhonors (it's free) then you get a number and great rates! :) Thanks again for everyones help!

I think you made the right decision. We just stayed at the Hyatt Place and thought it was fine. But we did walk past the Embassy Suites and it was definitely nicer. We would have probably stayed there if we had found your 119.99 rate ... but the difference was quite more.

Archived