Norwegian Spirit Portside or Starboard

Anyone who sails on Norwegian Spirit to Bermuda know whether the port side or starboard side is the best. I know it docks at Kings Wharf but was wondering whether anyone knows which side faces the water rather than the port. Also do other ships come along side so that if you haev a balcony you could be facing another ship?

We are thinking of taking the cruise from Boston to Bermuda and want to know which side to book

Thanks,

Anyone who sails on Norwegian Spirit to Bermuda know whether the port side or starboard side is the best. I know it docks at Kings Wharf but was wondering whether anyone knows which side faces the water rather than the port. Also do other ships come along side so that if you haev a balcony you could be facing another ship?

We are thinking of taking the cruise from Boston to Bermuda and want to know which side to book

Thanks,

I can't say yet but if you wait until tomorrow morning and go on NCL.com to look at the ship view you'll know, she should be docking at the Wharf for the first time this season tomorrow.

Actually she docked for the first time this season on April 29th at Heritage Wharf (right next to Kings Wharf) and the Port side was facing the Wharf. Here are some pictures! The photos from the ship were taken from the balcony of 10526!

IMG_2771.jpg.040f3e3eb2088dcb15882cf858d4c5d9.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg.f64debc58568831b08e3d1df6f81f0b2.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg.63d5594be49cb21d37b6d0bf2c404e08.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg.87573cedee9f4fcca0436a07dd7d7023.jpg

As Don wrote, flip a coin because either side can be docked towards the pier. The pier has only one side where ships can dock, you will not have to worry about a ship blocking your view.

Last week, the port side of the Spirit faced the pier.

Thanks,

It may change from week to week, so there are no guarantees. Last week the Spirit was the first ship to dock at Heritage Wharf and the starboard side faced the harbor. It should be docking there shortly so we will see which way it faces. There are two docks now in the Dockyard and ships dock one behind the other using Heritage Wharf and King's Wharf so you won't have a ship beside you blocking any view. Balcony cabins are higher than the new terminal building so if you are on the shore side, you will have a good view of the Dockyard itself. Frankly I don't think it makes enough difference to worry about. We are on the Spirit next week and will be the only ship in port when we arrive but will be joined on Monday by RCI's Explorer of the Seas which will dock at King's Wharf (in front of or behind us, depending on which way we face.;))

Thank you everyone. Very Helpful information.. I guess we will just take whatever side is available and go from there. I usually book portside, but the last few trips we have been on starboard side...

I just didn't want to be side by side with a ship looking from my balcoy directly across to someone elses balcony

Sally

Archived