What time does FOS leave today?

Strange question, but I want to know.

Are they just dropping off the passengers then heading north, or are they going to leave at the normal 5:00?

I'd imagine the crew are pretty excited having one night of the entire ship to themselves.

Since their are no passengers it is up to the Captain. It might be earlier, or it might be later.

I'd imagine the crew are pretty excited having one night of the entire ship to themselves.

Im pretty sure the crew will do a lot of work preparing for the new home port. Besides that, I doubt if anything excites them about this ship anymore(theyre on it for 8 months straight).

According to the Port of Miami Daily Dock report, FOS was due to dock at 05:15 this morning and depart at 13:00 and then on her way to Port Canaveral.

Interesting information. I can't find a link to this level of detail. Where is it? Thanks.

DrB

She's moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is pulling out her berth at .9 knonts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's coming to Port C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you got that detail, I can't find a Port of Miami webcam that works!

You can chart her path on www.marinetraffic.com; you need to play with the box and get it over the Port of Miami to see the ships in port and then mouse over the blue passenger vehicle that is moving.

Many thanks for this link, FOS is scheduled to arrive Port Canaveral at 05:00 tomorrow, with the time difference here in the UK, I'll be able to see her arrive on the Port Canaveral Webcam. Thanks again.

FOS is approaching Port Canaveral and is due to dock at 05:47 closely followed by Monarch of the Seas at 05:55.

One of the local channels just had a live shot of her somewhere close by - but she's not on any of the webcams yet.

We are booked on Freedom on August 23rd. We sailed on Mariner from Port Canaveral a couple of years ago. Is it using the same dock as Mariner? I believe that was dock 10??? We can't wait, just saw the webcam, how exciting!

Love your updates. Glad UK time difference allowed you to watch this wonderful event!!!!!

Thank you - just knew there was a benefit to being 5 hours ahead, just wish I was there in Port Canaveral, and looks like you're going to sail on this fantastic ship before me - jealous! Enjoy your cruise.

So glad she's at Port Canaveral, it's one of the easiest Florida ports for us here in the UK to get to. 140 days and we'll be there.

We are booked on Freedom on August 23rd. We sailed on Mariner from Port Canaveral a couple of years ago. Is it using the same dock as Mariner? I believe that was dock 10??? We can't wait, just saw the webcam, how exciting!

It is the same terminal Mariner used.............and normally Monarch..........but since both are there today,Monarch is going outta the Carnival terminal..

after today,since they leave different days,they both use the "Mariner" terminal..

Thank you - just knew there was a benefit to being 5 hours ahead, just wish I was there in Port Canaveral, and looks like you're going to sail on this fantastic ship before me - jealous! Enjoy your cruise.

So glad she's at Port Canaveral, it's one of the easiest Florida ports for us here in the UK to get to. 140 days and we'll be there.

Guess there is lots of air transportation to Orlando from the UK. I think Port C gets one in and out the fastest.

Archived