Anyone booked island tour at the pier?

crzjnke

My DH and I are going back to GC for the third time in September, and have done stingray city/snorkel excursions through the ship each time. We've done some shopping around the port, but have never really seen the rest of the island. We'd like to do an island tour and are considering waiting until we are in port to find a tour at the pier. GC seems to be a very safe island and a perfect place for us to try a tour that's not ship sponsered. Has anyone done this? Advice?

We have not done the island tour from the pier, but we did do the stingray city tour from the pier. There were 6 of us, DW and kids. the cruise ship wanted $65 pp for a total of $390. so I decided to buy it from the pier for $30 pp $180 total. Long story short it was perfect. we were wading right along with people from the ship. That trip was the beginning of our booking most excursions off the ship. I'm sure you will be fine, just leave enough time to get back on your own if you have to,

Archived