Celebrity Credit Card

We have the Celebrity Visa card. You need 125,000 points for a free cruise for two in an outside cabin. The maximum credit is $2,500 and only applies to certain cruises. We applied our first "free" cruise to a seven day trip on the Soltice and have already booked our second "free" ten day cruise on the Equinox next January. I charge everything to this card including, utilites and future cruises. Another nice thing is that all Celebrity charges earn double points.

Hi,

I have the Celebrity Credit card with 25,000-ish points. I will use my reward to partially pay for an upgrade to Aqua Class on the Solstice. The company is mailing me a check for $250 in exchange for my 25,000 points. I am likely to cancel the card in the near future. We are not loyal to any one cruise line so there's no telling when we will return to Celebrity.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

We used our free cruise points on the new Solstice. Love my Celebrity Card. use it alot. Plan to get another cruise out of it!!!!

You go girl. :D

Archived