May 25 Wind Surf cruise, Nice to Rome -

Mykielou

Hi, Anyone out there going to be on the Wind Surf cruise from Nice to Rome, May 25 to May 31? Would love to meet you. My husband and I are flying to Paris a few days before, then down to Nice on the 23rd prior to boarding on the 25th. We're also looking for someone to share ground transportation with us from the Port of Civitecchia into Rome and the Fiumicino airport area. We'll be staying at the Rome Hilton Airport for two days, post-cruise before our flight back to L.A. on June 2. We're really looking forward to this!!

Myra and STan

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Anyone out there going to be on the Wind Surf cruise from Nice to Rome, May 25 to May 31? Would love to meet you. My husband and I are flying to Paris a few days before, then down to Nice on the 23rd prior to boarding on the 25th. We're also looking for someone to share ground transportation with us from the Port of Civitecchia into Rome and the Fiumicino airport area. We'll be staying at the Rome Hilton Airport for two days, post-cruise before our flight back to L.A. on June 2. We're really looking forward to this!!

Myra and STan

Patte and I are on that cruise. We get to Nice on 24th. Had a tough time finding a hotel because of Monaco Grand Prix. We're staying in Rome for three days, and plan to take the train from port to Rome. We are looking for someone to maybe share some travel at the ports.

Gary and Patte

Archived