Pacific Princess - laundry deal?

jresmith

Hi. We will be on the Pacific Princess beginning May 14 for a 14 day Alaska cruise. I think I remember reading somewhere (although it's been quite some time ago) that on 14 day cruises, Princess offers a laundry deal where they charge a flat rate for everything you can cram into their laundry bag. It seems like they did this midway through the cruise. Does anyone know if they still offer this?

Thanks,

Jennifer

We were on the Pacific for 4 weeks in March. The offerred a laundry deal a couple of times. I think it was $20 for everythng you could cram into a laundry bag. It was announced in the Princess Patter.

Paul, we were just a few cabins down from you and after discovering awhile back that there was only one self-serve laundry on board, booked a Jan. cruise to bring us up to the 150 days needed for Elite. For a 28-day cruise it was heaven to have free laundry. I still remember a 49-day cruise back in '94 where we did all our laundry by hand on days when the water wasn't rusty!

Paul,

Thanks for the info. I'll watch the Patters for the laundry deal. We just made Platinum status, so we have a ways to go before we reach Elite, but we're working on it!

Jennifer

Hi. We will be on the Pacific Princess beginning May 14 for a 14 day Alaska cruise. I think I remember reading somewhere (although it's been quite some time ago) that on 14 day cruises, Princess offers a laundry deal where they charge a flat rate for everything you can cram into their laundry bag. It seems like they did this midway through the cruise. Does anyone know if they still offer this?

Thanks,

Jennifer

We were on board from March 27th to April 24th and only once during that four week period did they offer the $20 laundry deal. Since we are Elite, I didn't pay much attention to it, but I believe it was on the 2nd leg rather than the first.

Paul, we were just a few cabins down from you and after discovering awhile back that there was only one self-serve laundry on board, booked a Jan. cruise to bring us up to the 150 days needed for Elite. For a 28-day cruise it was heaven to have free laundry. I still remember a 49-day cruise back in '94 where we did all our laundry by hand on days when the water wasn't rusty!

We just made Elite before the Amazon cruise. We started it with 151 days. So this was our first time with free laundry & the other Elite benefits.

Hi

We have just done the TransAtlantic on the Ruby (16 days) and there was no bag deal offered

There is, however,:) a laundry on each floor which I used often.The Washing machines were $1.50 (and took about 25 minutes) and the Driers were the same price (took about 40-45 minutes) there is a change machine (but I usually go to the Passenger Service desk and get a roll of quaters)

Archived