NCL One Day Sale - Can't get it to work

DMH15

Ok, I go into NCL and use that promo code... have tried with several cruises... it ALWAYS says promo code not found.

Help? What am I not doing right?

This happens a lot to me too. Not sure if it's due to the cruise availability or the website.

If it's not a "website only" special offer, call a travel agent and see if they can make it work for you.

Never fear though! The way this industry works is...if you miss today's "One Day Sale", you can always catch tomorrow's!

:D

Ok, I go into NCL and use that promo code... have tried with several cruises... it ALWAYS says promo code not found.

Help? What am I not doing right?

sale starts on May 5--not today--try then.

Big Green

sale starts on May 5--not today--try then.

Big Green

That would make sense except the emails we have been receiving say we are being offered the chance to participate before it opens to the public. :confused:

If anyone knows of a place to find all the cruises that ARE on sale I would love to know. I would like to book a cruise for my DH and myself and would like to really try to stay solidly within the certificates I got at the end of the Compass points program!

Thanks to anyone who might know... I am not into randomly trying cruises to see which ones might be on sale.

That would make sense except the emails we have been receiving say we are being offered the chance to participate before it opens to the public. :confused:

Hi bermuder,

Nice to have met you on the Dawn! I tried the link and put in Oct. 4 Dawn. The price that popped up is the exact same one that has been on the website the last month.

The last big "sale" was the same thing.

Last year they had some real sales and one of them - book the first person and the 2nd is 50% off - got us on the Dawn (again;):D).

Hi bermuder' date='

Nice to have met you on the Dawn! I tried the link and put in Oct. 4 Dawn. The price that popped up is the exact same one that has been on the website the last month.

The last big "sale" was the same thing.

Last year they had some real sales and one of them - book the first person and the 2nd is 50% off - got us on the Dawn (again;):D).[/quote']

Hi, Barb! We enjoyed meeting you and Bob as well. I love having your smiling face to go with the name and posts. Yes, the so-called sale is very frustrating. The email makes you feel you are really getting a great opportunity but then it doesn't seem to work. Ah well, I don't think we were interested in any of those cruises, but it is still frustrating. Last year, we took advantage of a promotion they were having in August where you got the highest price balcony for the price of the lowest. It made a big difference and we took advantage of it. Now, I am counting the days to my first balcony - we wouldn't have bothered if we weren't getting a BA aft.

That sale you got sounds great!!! Let's hope for more of the same. :)

Archived