Naples on our own!!!

Hello and thanks, Susan, we will look to share a taxi.

I am not sure that Oceania will provide any shuttles, but I certainly would be happy to walk from the Piazza Tasso. However, neither spouse nor I will be happy to trudge up the steep hill from the dock.

Less than two weeks now until departure!

Hello and thanks, Susan, we will look to share a taxi.

I am not sure that Oceania will provide any shuttles, but I certainly would be happy to walk from the Piazza Tasso. However, neither spouse nor I will be happy to trudge up the steep hill from the dock.

Less than two weeks now until departure!

Lucky you...have a wonderful time! :)

The cliff is much more fun to walk down, so if you have time and energy at the end of the day, give it a try.

I trust you have RS Italy to take with you?

I trust you have RS Italy to take with you?

You bet! I even invested in a new Rick Steves' Rome (we spend five days there post-cruise) even though I had one from only three years ago.

Now I just need to confer with my mid-20's aged children regarding putting his Rome podcasts on my ipod touch (which I got for free when buying my daughter an Apple computer last summer for graduate school, and seldom use). Also need to find out how two people can use these tours together from the one ipod. Yes, indeed, I am a Luddite!

Pam,

Five days warrants a new book!

Not sure about two people sharing an ipod ... we had one each, and his tours were so good that it's worth investing in a second ipod if you can't share one.

His maps that accompany the ipod tours are a nice feature ... you can print them from the itunes site.

Glad you liked the pictures. What a fabulous way to spend your honeymoon. Congratulations! Have a wonderful cruise.

Kathy:)

Loved your pictures too! I actually found these via Google a few weeks ago, as we are taking a cruise on the Legend of the Seas to most of the same ports you did.

Thanks for sharing! My fiancee and myself got really excited about our trip looking at your album!

Loved your pictures too! I actually found these via Google a few weeks ago, as we are taking a cruise on the Legend of the Seas to most of the same ports you did.

Thanks for sharing! My fiancee and myself got really excited about our trip looking at your album!

Glad you liked the pictures. What a wonderful first cruise you have chosen! Look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back. I will check on your Roll Call.

Have a wonderful time!

Kathy:)

Archived