I am not saying there have been cutbacks

flagger

But the appearance of Easy Cheese, Velveeta and Cheese Whiz during the cheese course at the specialty restaurant is a bit much.

Happy Star Wars Day everyone.

May the Fourth be with you...always

I'm pleased to see that Ripple in a lovely brown bag, Thunderbird, Boone's Farm and Annie Green Springs Green Apple Wine are still on the wine list. I'm still fighting for Wild Rose.

You guys are obviously kidding, but I just had some Tillamook cheddar and ritz with a short glass of home made lemoncello, now I am going to the hot tub with a glass of Costco Charnady Blanc, it don't get a whole lot better than this.

Y'all forgot the Hershey's kisses on the pillows at turndown! Yummy.

How 'bout some Spam w/ the Velveeta?

Hershey's Kisses are too upscale. Everyone in a suite will get ONE Nestle's chocolate chip on their pillow---other cabins get nothing.

Look one's life is not complete until they have experienced genuine aerosol propelled cheese food product.

Or as my husband affectionately calls it "Crap in a can".

My 12 YO loves it... OOOH.. theres and idea.. specialty dining for 12 and under ONLY.....

Look one's life is not complete until they have experienced genuine aerosol propelled cheese food product.

Not only have they replaced fine cheeses, but they have replaced the Ghurkas. Now in case of a pirate attack people are instructed to spray cheese at the pirates as they attempt to board.

My 12 YO loves it... OOOH.. theres an idea.. specialty dining for 12 and under ONLY.....

And for a quick and light desert one can't forget the whipped cream dispensed directly from the can into the mouth!

Archived