WOW! To good to be true?

fayemike1

I was reading the posts about people getting really good deals to go on their last minute cruises in California, so I decided to be nosy and checked out the website and found 1 really good deal that I just can't believe, especially for this time of year! Carnival Imagination out of Miami on May 18th Oceanview room for 252 pp inclusive and it says to Key West and Cozumel! Will it really go to Cozumel with all this swine flu crap going on? Man I wish I had the money to go, I would! But all my money I got saved is going with me on Sunday for my Bahamas cruise!:D

I was getting ready to go to bed early and decided to log in and check my cruise price one more time. It went down $50pp for our mid June cruise even though we aren't on the changed list yet. Another $100 OBC thanks to booking Early saver. We will be up to $160 total ES OBC and still over a month to match more price drops if they come along. WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Wow that's great. I saw the Glory to for what date I can't remember but sometime this month for 309 pp plus tax port charges etc. & that is a 7 nighter and that 1 goes to nassau, St Martin and St. Thomas! I've done that one and it was FUN! Wish I could jump on 1 of these great deals!:(

I was getting ready to go to bed early and decided to log in and check my cruise price one more time. It went down $50pp for our mid June cruise even though we aren't on the changed list yet. Another $100 OBC thanks to booking Early saver. We will be up to $160 total ES OBC and still over a month to match more price drops if they come along. WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Our cruise never went down, just up, up, up!:(

I booked one today for 7 nights out of New Orleans for $229 plus taxes/port charges. I leave Saturday, lol.

I just tried booking that same cruise and was told the ship is now full. Well, they had one room, but I need four. Oh well. Now I'm looking at the Holiday.

I just tried booking that same cruise and was told the ship is now full. Well, they had one room, but I need four. Oh well. Now I'm looking at the Holiday.

Try calling instead of booking online. They are probably having people call in constantly to cancel, so you might have to time it just right to grab some vacant cabins.

Try calling instead of booking online. They are probably having people call in constantly to cancel, so you might have to time it just right to grab some vacant cabins.

I had called a couple times, and still got the "all full". Not wanting to risk missing a great opportunity, I booked us onto the Holiday on May 9th, instead. Two rooms, five people, military rate, inside (4D) cabin:$868.

I would've rathered the 7-day Fantasy trip, but I'm sure the kids will love it all the same.

Archived