Additional Charges

There is a charge for internet access, laundry, shuttle buses if applicable.

BTW I think the charge for the safety deposit box is just penny pinching! Other cruise lines manage to provide them for free.

Eddie

There are public laundries on the Spirit and Celebration and on the Celebration the soap powder was free (never been on the Spirit, until June that is :)).

I always use the safe, £12 is less than the cost of a round of drinks and well worth it for the peace of mind.

I always use the safe, £12 is less than the cost of a round of drinks and well worth it for the peace of mind.

I agree that it is necessary for the peace of mind but I don't think they should charge just to prevent your valuables from getting nicked. Just my opinion.

Eddie

Sorry to rant but another one that gets my goat is the £12 charge to sit together on the flight. I'm sorry but they're saying that if you don't pay you don't sit together. It's a tad unfair.

Having said this the price is still reasonable. I just hate the Ryanair mentality of charging you for everything to make the initial price seem even better.

Rant over.

Eddie :o

Sorry to rant but another one that gets my goat is the £12 charge to sit together on the flight. I'm sorry but they're saying that if you don't pay you don't sit together. It's a tad unfair.

Having said this the price is still reasonable. I just hate the Ryanair mentality of charging you for everything to make the initial price seem even better.

Rant over.

Eddie :o

This one always makes me laugh, everytime I book with Thomson online I always say to myself, "are you kidding" Untick the £12 charge for sitting together and check in early. We have flown with them loads and have always sat together without paying it. I think they only put it on to try to con folk.

Not sure about Ryanair but with Thomson you will be allowed to sit together even if you don't pay.

Hi

Hows this for Thomson getting every penny they can. I'm a very nervous flier so have to pay the £12 to sit together (on some cruises next year this is £15). You can now no longer ask for a window seat, which meant you didn't sit across the isle from each other, so we have now had to pay another £12 each to pick our seats.

This could only be done at the TA'S over the phone. To pay by DEBIT CARD there was a £2.50 charge or CREDIT CARD it cost an extra 40p(2%). Yes that is the right way round (strange). Never been charged anywhere before to pay by debit card. How can they justify this it's just preying on nervous fliers. We thought about arriving extra early to book in but I just daren't risk it and as it turned out there was only 5 rows still available.

Archived