? regarding online check-in and paper docs

ginjer2911

Hello,

I received some paper documents in the mail with a check-in form to be filled out. I did do the online check in and have printed out my boarding passes. Do I need to fill out the forms found in the documents folder or am I good to go? It seems like the same information, but I don't want to get to the dock and not be able to board.

If you opt to get your documents electronically as opposed to paper, does that just mean that you need to print your boarding pass? We do that anyway.

And what do you do in regard to luggage tags? Is it correct that you get them at the pier? -- and doesn't that just add some time and perhaps confusion to a process that already may be time consuming and confusing?

If you opt to get your documents electronically as opposed to paper, does that just mean that you need to print your boarding pass? We do that anyway.

Yes, that's pretty much it for what needs to be done. E-docs also means that the Know Before You Go info, and the Shore Excursion booklet have to be read on-line.

And what do you do in regard to luggage tags? Is it correct that you get them at the pier? -- and doesn't that just add some time and perhaps confusion to a process that already may be time consuming and confusing?

Yes, you get luggage tags at the pier. Really, now, how much time and confusion can it add to write your name and cabin # on a tag or two? Most of us aren't bringing everything.

From what I have seen on the boards - and through my own experiences - HAL has one of the fastest and most efficient boarding processes in the industry.

Archived