Grandeur Connecting Oceanview Photo?

We are booked on the Grandeur this summer in two connecting oceanview cabins on deck 3. We are interested in what is given up in the cabin to have the connecting door and if anyone may have cabin photos......? Thanks.

I don't have a photo, but my family had a similar arrangement in the past on Grandeur with connecting oceanview cabins on deck 2. There was an upholstered chair instead of the sofa (more like loveseat size anyway) between the bathroom and the foot of the bed to allow space for the door between the cabins. I don't recall whether the chair converted to a sleeper since we didn't need it with the two cabins. We reallly didn't miss the sofa at all as it was not something we would frequently use anyway. When the doors between cabins were closed on both sides, there was no noise spillover. At night, we closed the door on our side & locked it (preventing the kids from interrupting us) but had them leave their side open so we could check on them at will. Of course, if they needed us, they only had to knock & we would have unlocked & opened the door. A great arrangement if you are travelling with kids :)

Archived