Jerseygirl79-Good Luck

I just wanted to wish the best time on Friday... Take a few deep breaths and everything will work out just great!!!

Can't wait to see your pictures and hear your review:)

Again Good Luck!!!!!

Awww!! Thanks so much! It is a bit hectic right now, but I'm managing pretty well. I was telling my fiance last night how everyone else seems to be much more into the ceremony and tradition of things than I am. I'm more laid back, go with the flow.

I'm realizing that it's important to compromise with the families because they just want the best for you and they're doing it all out of love. It can be a tough lesson, especially if you're so independent (and stubborn) like I am. LOL

Friday is almost here!!!! Can't wait to post pics and my review!

Awww!! Thanks so much! It is a bit hectic right now, but I'm managing pretty well. I was telling my fiance last night how everyone else seems to be much more into the ceremony and tradition of things than I am. I'm more laid back, go with the flow.

I'm realizing that it's important to compromise with the families because they just want the best for you and they're doing it all out of love. It can be a tough lesson, especially if you're so independent (and stubborn) like I am. LOL

Friday is almost here!!!! Can't wait to post pics and my review!

Good Luck hun!!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!!

Jersey Girl... the best of everything. I am sure your day will be one you will cherish forever. I will be looking forward to your review and pictures. My daughter will be a Philly girl being married next year and I need all the info I can get.

Again, my best wishes for a wonderful new beginning to the rest of your life

Jerseygurl...I just want to say GOOD LUCK with everything. I'm getting married on 9/6/09 on the Carnival Pride and am really looking forward to it. Enjoy and can't wait to see pics and reviews. CONGRATS!!!:):):)

I AM DROWNING IN SUITCASES AND CANVAS TOTES!!!!!

2 suitcases for my stuff

2 suitcases for OOT bags

1 canvas tote with ceremony stuff (throw bouquet, guest book, cake topper), ceremony music

1 tote with silk flowers for bridesmaids, me, corsages, boutonniers

1 carryon with camera, important docs, money, Mother's Day Cards, etc

Can't forget veil, unity candle, lap top (TBD where they will go)

James' aunt made my dress so she has my dress and accessories, his tux, and his daughter's flower girl dress.

Tomorrow: get nails and feet done, hair washed and blown straight, wash my van and pack it up.

Friday: Butt crack of dawn, drive from DE to NJ to my uncle's with step-daughter to get hair and makeup done at 6am.

Charter Bus will arrive with James and his family from MD by 8am. Board the bus with my family at 8:30 am to get to the ship in NYC by about 10:30.

OMG....38 hours til showtime!!!!

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!! LOL

Tomorrow is the big day!!! Make sure you put all your bags in the car tonight so you don't forget anything tomorrow!!! I keep saying it but enjoy every moment you have!!! I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow and a fantastic trip!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!! Make sure you put all your bags in the car tonight so you don't forget anything tomorrow!!! I keep saying it but enjoy every moment you have!!! I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow and a fantastic trip!!!!

I put half the stuff in the car already. I'll put the other half in tonight. One last thing to do today. I'm going to BJs to get some muffins, juice and other breakfast foods for the family to eat in the morning.

Jerseygurl...I cannot believe that you're busy as heck and you've been taking the time to keep us informed with your info. Good for you!!! BEST WISHES to you and your soon-to- be husband ;);)

Jerseygurl...I cannot believe that you're busy as heck and you've been taking the time to keep us informed with your info. Good for you!!! BEST WISHES to you and your soon-to- be husband ;);)

This board has kept me sane and organized. Everything is done. Off to bed. Gotta get up at 3am.

Archived