Current Splendor cruise

Autonoz

Has anyone checked the on board camera for the Splendor? Ever time I check it, the net is over the pool and no one is around it. What would be the reason for this? Would rough waters cause them to close the pool? Just curious.

If you read the red writing below the camera, it says "We regret to inform you that the displayed data has not been updated due to problems with our satellite connection."

So it is an old picture.

If you read the red writing below the camera, it says "We regret to inform you that the displayed data has not been updated due to problems with our satellite connection."

So it is an old picture.

I just seen this after I posted this, I am an idiot. Is there a way to delete this thread?

I just seen this after I posted this, I am an idiot. Is there a way to delete this thread?

Just buy me a drink on our 5/31 cruise, and this thread will never be known.;)

Has anyone checked the on board camera for the Splendor? Ever time I check it, the net is over the pool and no one is around it. What would be the reason for this? Would rough waters cause them to close the pool? Just curious.

ITS FREAKIN COLD !!!! :eek:

Just buy me a drink on our 5/31 cruise, and this thread will never be known.;)

You have been on Roll Call since the beginning, I will buy you a drink, if you can figure out who I am.:D

Don't knock it 'till you try it. The pool was heated, it was actually perfect to swim in - we did it a few times. ;)

Yep, the pool was nice and warm, that was a cool surprise, now being outdoors is what I meant.

Current San Fran is 63, lows of 54 degrees.

Victoria, CN is 50 degrees with light rains.

Fred

Yep, the pool was nice and warm, that was a cool surprise, now being outdoors is what I meant.

Current San Fran is 63, lows of 54 degrees.

Victoria, CN is 50 degrees with light rains.

Fred

I checked the annual weather stats and it looks like the mid 60's is the norm. We went to Olympia, Washington once for two weeks. we were told it is always cloudy and rainy. The entire time we were there the sun was shining and no rain. It only drizzled part of one day. So, hopefully we will get some of this luck. Start praying to the weather gods for better than norm weather.

I checked the annual weather stats and it looks like the mid 60's is the norm. We went to Olympia, Washington once for two weeks. we were told it is always cloudy and rainy. The entire time we were there the sun was shining and no rain. It only drizzled part of one day. So, hopefully we will get some of this luck. Start praying to the weather gods for better than norm weather.

I just got off the Splendor and believe me it was cold and windy. Most of the decks were basically closed off with the deck chairs removed. Hopefully it has warmed up some but considering the itinerary I doubt it.

PS Fred and Meridith were on the same cruise.

I just got off the Splendor and believe me it was cold and windy. Most of the decks were basically closed off with the deck chairs removed. Hopefully it has warmed up some but considering the itinerary I doubt it.

PS Fred and Meridith were on the same cruise.

I am hoping things may warm up in the next month

Unfortunately, it is rainy, cool and a little windy here today. Too bad we couldn't have a little sunshine for the Splendor.

I was just down at the pier taking pictures of the Splendor and the Mariner of the Seas. Will post some of the pictures.

So it is an old picture.

Yeah right setelite connection probem LOL! I don't think they want future cruisers to see what lousy weather they are having.

Yeah right setelite connection probem LOL! I don't think they want future cruisers to see what lousy weather they are having.

Ha! I bet the satellite starts working on 5/8 at 12:01am.

Archived