"Mystery" space next to HC9108 on NCL Sun

Does anyone know what lies between 9108 and 9107 on the NCL Sun Fjord deck? I can't tell if it's a lobby area that opens up to the stairs, or perhaps a crew-only area, like the pantry/housekeeping area? :confused:

While I'm certain we'll enjoy the extra space in this cabin, I'm a wee bit concerned about the noise coming from the stairs. However, it appears that our room will not share any walls with any other rooms, so I think that's a good thing. :) Anyone who has stayed in this specific cabin that can offer any tips, thoughts or opinions?

Oh... one other thing I keep forgetting to ask people familiar with the HC rooms on the Sun... what is the closet space like??

Many thanks :)

Definitely a housekeeping area, no question about it.

Thanks etoile... I'm relieved that's what it is... I think a large lobby area would have been an invitation for noise and gatherings. :o

Any thoughts on the closets in the HC room? I understand that the HC rooms often have some variations on the typical room set up, like modified vanity areas to accomodate wheelchairs, no couch but instead a chair and small table in order to accomodate the space requirements for scooters/wheelchairs, etc... but what about the closets? are they just as big as regular rooms? configured differently? Will they have enough space to accomodate all my shoes??:eek: :D

I don't need a HC room, so I have no experience with the closets. You WILL be near the elevator lobby, but your door will most likely face the other cabins; it shouldn't be too bad.

Hello!

The closet should will be the same size as any other closet in a regular cabin. The hanging rod may be lowered, so that the hangers are accessible to the wheelchair user. The safe may be lower, too. But the space is the same - you should have no problems with storage.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Hello!

The closet should will be the same size as any other closet in a regular cabin. The hanging rod may be lowered, so that the hangers are accessible to the wheelchair user. The safe may be lower, too. But the space is the same - you should have no problems with storage.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Perfect... thanks :) I'm only 5'2", so I'm actually looking forward to things being a little more within reach for me... my DH is just over 6' though, so for once I'll have the advantage over him!!:D

Archived