Screamin Eagle Jet Boat

Tiki_Man

We will be in St Thomas on 12/28. We are booked on the Kon Tiki at 1:00 but would like to do the Screamin Eagle in the morning. Can I book direct for the 10:00 or 11:00 ride (Myself and 11 yr old daughter)?

Anyone book it private? Is it worthwhile (like a roller coaster)?

Thanks

Tiki

It looked like a lot of fun. We didn't actually do it, but saw it when returning from our submarine ride. My 6 year old son said he definitely wanted to do that next time. You are strapped into a boat and they go pretty fast and then do 360 degree turns to spin when you hit the waves. It was pretty cool to watch. I bet you will have a great time. I imagine you can reserve it on your own and I think it was run by the same operator of the Atlantis Submarine tour. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone booked the Screamin' Eagle through Atlantis Adventures before? What is best, to book through the Cruise line (RCCL), or book through this company - they are a bit cheaper than booking through the Cruise company, but I don't want to loose out on something for the sake of $10. I'd rather get all the information first.

Thanks in advance

Archived