Vision of the Seas Tango Class

We're back from the april 25 sailing. It was a wonderful cruise. Good weather, great Cruise Director, most attentive Head waiter.
The tango class with Juan from Argentina was fantastic. His enthusiasm infectious. I just wish there had been two classs and a chance to try out what we learned.
The quest game is just unbelievable. I was afraid to leave my seat for fear of being trampled. The finale is worth seeing but I can't believe what people go through to win a T-shirt. I figured the prize must really be good for the way everyone was carrying on. It would have had to be a free cruise for us but I guess some people really enjoy competing no matter what the prize. It really was a lots of laughs. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The food was good, the wine package convenient. I tried to sell some rocks I picked up on the beach to some Canadians and we got a lot of laughs over that. The people selling stuff on the beaches is really a turn off but it's just the way it is there. Some are pushy, others are not.

The Sheraton in San Pedro was very nice. We took Prime Time shuttle to the hotel and Super Shuttle to the airport. Very convenient.
We look forward to cruising with Royal Caribbean again!
EZ

Archived