One On One Scuba Barbados?

WHITE SAND

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Serenade and we used West Side Scuba too and they were great - we went in the afternoon so all the crowds were gone (just us, 1 other diver and dive master)

A couple we met on a previous port dive went with One on One Scuba and they said they had a great time. So I'm sure whichever you choose will be fine - I just know that West Side is a little busier in the morning (all the cruise ship excursions) but they are very flexible to fit your schedule.

Have a great cruise/dive!

How was the diving, ie visability , fish life and coral? I heard that the reefs have been somewhat damaged. If you book independent ffrom ship, will they pick you up and drop you of at the pier?

From all the divers we spoke to all the places will pick you up at the little terminal there. They will usually just stand off to the side with a sign of where they are from.

The visibility for us was pretty good - not as good as St Lucia but better than St Maarten. We didn't notice any damage on the reefs - although we are newer divers so we might not notice some of that. There were a LOT of fish (I'm still figuring out all we saw!), some eels, some trumpet fish, a couple of turtles ( one sat on the bottom and watched us for quite a while and let us get within a foot of him before he decided to take off) lots of coral and there were a couple of barges that had been sunk.

We dove at St Thomas, St Maarten, St Lucia and Barbados- I would rank Barbados second (St Lucia being first).

Archived