White Hot Night on Sky

Will there be a White Hot Night Party on a three night Sky cruise? What do guys where for the party? I know what I would wear but I'm not sure what my friend would wear? I'm sure he won't be going out to buy white pants for a three day cruise.

Thanks. I can't find this in any reviews. The current Sky threads seem to be for the 4 day cruise and the party isn't mentioned in the few 3 day cruise reviews that I've read.

What is a white hot night party? We are on the 4 day Sky in a couple weeks...

I could be wrong but I think it is on the third night. Not sure if the 3 night cruises have one. But most people, men and women ,wore white shirts or T-shirts and jeans or shorts. Some didn't even wear white but they still had fun.

I could be wrong but I think it is on the third night. Not sure if the 3 night cruises have one. But most people, men and women ,wore white shirts or T-shirts and jeans or shorts. Some didn't even wear white but they still had fun.

Don't know if they have it on 3 night, but I think I heard that they do.

They sell white tee shirts in the gift shop. Only saw a very few wearing them. Didn't see any ladies in Boas, and we heard almost all the women wore boas.

I think I saw just about every level of dress at the party. Men wearing shorts on up to resort casual, women wearing jeans on up to killer cocktail dresses.

What is a white hot night party? We are on the 4 day Sky in a couple weeks...

We went on the 3 day Sky sailing and they had the White Hot party on there. I think it was the last night. Everyone wears white clothing if you have it or you can come as you are. It's a big dance party and everyone has fun. They sell t-shirts that say there logo and white hot party on them. They usually have angel wings on the back of the shirt. I think the shirt is around $15.00 or so. I did not buy the shirt but seen a lot of passengers with them on.

Have fun on your cruise:)

When we were on the three night back in October, it was the second night. I saved my Freestyle Daily and checked. They will be selling T-shirts for it naturally, but you can get away with wearing anything. It reminded me of a Victoria's Secret ad with all the wings!:p

We went on the 3 day Sky sailing and they had the White Hot party on there. I think it was the last night. Everyone wears white clothing if you have it or you can come as you are. It's a big dance party and everyone has fun. They sell t-shirts that say there logo and white hot party on them. They usually have angel wings on the back of the shirt. I think the shirt is around $15.00 or so. I did not buy the shirt but seen a lot of passengers with them on.

Have fun on your cruise:)

When we were on the three night back in October, it was the second night. I saved my Freestyle Daily and checked. They will be selling T-shirts for it naturally, but you can get away with wearing anything. It reminded me of a Victoria's Secret ad with all the wings!:p

Thanks for the responses. I wasn't sure if it would be on the three night cruise. I'm glad to see it is. I'm going on the cruise with an old college friend. We used to go dancing all the time, "back in the day" as my daughter would say. I thought that would be something kind of fun for this cruise.

Thanks for the responses. I wasn't sure if it would be on the three night cruise. I'm glad to see it is. I'm going on the cruise with an old college friend. We used to go dancing all the time, "back in the day" as my daughter would say. I thought that would be something kind of fun for this cruise.

We went up to the party and it was a pretty young crowd there. We didn't stay long because I personally wasn't wild about the music. Maybe it changed some after we left, but it wasn't very appealing to this 47 year old. I would have liked a little more *back in the day* music. :D

We went up to the party and it was a pretty young crowd there. We didn't stay long because I personally wasn't wild about the music. Maybe it changed some after we left, but it wasn't very appealing to this 47 year old. I would have liked a little more *back in the day* music. :D

Well that's a bummer as my "back in the day" is a little before yours. Just a bit. :D

Well that's a bummer as my "back in the day" is a little before yours. Just a bit. :D

Sorry to have been a bummer....I was bummed as well because I love to dance and my friends say I am still a party animal. :D I have a fairly wide spectrum of music I listen to....pretty much from Mozart to Nine Inch Nails so I can usually deal with anything.

Anyone that has stayed longer at the White Hot Party....was there a mix of music? We were there for maybe 4 songs and I couldn't deal with it any longer. I was expecting a mix....but hey, maybe there was and I just didn't hear it!

I personally think it would be nice if there was a mix of music, not just what's popular since NCL seems to attract a fairly wide variety of ages. Us *youngsters* want to have fun too!:D

Wife and I are in our 50's. We had a drink, did a few line dances and left. It was fun. It was more fun watching the 20-somethings get stupid drunk though.

Is this just on the Sky, or on all the NCL ships? Never heard of it before.

It's on "all" the NCL ships. I wasn't sure if it was on the short Sky cruises but apparently it is. I see you are on the 11/1 Dawn Repo. I would absolutely expect it to be on that. They introduced the White Hot Party just about a year ago as part of the 2.0 initiative.

This is excellent news!! I'll be sure to pack all of our White Hot Party tees for our Sky three day next December!

My favourite part of the White Hot Party on the Pearl was my daughter. She looked forward to it and packed a pair of white pants in anticipation. It was the only night she gave up Kid's Crew activities to hang with her mom and dad, and we all had a fantastic time! It's true that the music was more contemporary than I usually listen to, but it was definitely my daughter's music, and experiencing it with her was a highlight of our cruise. :)

what is the age limit for the "white hot party"? I have a 17 year old that is cruising with some family friends and their daughter is 19. Will my daughter be able to attend the white hot party?

what is the age limit for the "white hot party"? I have a 17 year old that is cruising with some family friends and their daughter is 19. Will my daughter be able to attend the white hot party?

Absolutely! This is a family event, even though it takes place in one of the lounges (it was the Spinnaker on the Pearl). The dancers do a little routine, but it's nothing you wouldn't want your kids to see (especially teens, but I mention that because mine was 10 in January and there were many others there her age and younger). There's dance music, glow bracelets, light up drinks, and of course black lights galore.

Absolutely! This is a family event, even though it takes place in one of the lounges (it was the Spinnaker on the Pearl). The dancers do a little routine, but it's nothing you wouldn't want your kids to see (especially teens, but I mention that because mine was 10 in January and there were many others there her age and younger). There's dance music, glow bracelets, light up drinks, and of course black lights galore.

On the SKY the party was outside by the pool. I don't know what they do if the weather is bad.

I was on the Mar. 20th 3 night Sky cruise and it was definately on the 2nd night; Quest and The Toga party were on the 3rd night...WE HAD A BALL!!! My S/O and i are in our early 30s; the party was supposed to be held poolside but it rained that evening so they moved it to Dazzles Nightclub....The music was a mix of Pop and Urban...It was definately alot of fun! :-) people wore all different types of white combinations, some all white, some just white shirts and jeans/shorts, etc...I think you'll have a good time. :-)

Archived