Livorno-Guido from Tuscany in My Pocket or Guido Tusany Travels?

jascarb

Which tour company would you recommend......I've read some posts for both. What has been your experiences? Most importantly what are your tastes/style? I think opinions will vary depending on age group, type of expectations one has etc. It helps to hear how people like to travel and what they liked about the tour to see if they closely match ourselves and our personality. It is like people who recommend a movie but if I don't know them, how can I go off of the recommendation?

We are are REAL service oriented young couple that enjoys a little "out of the box" and experiences and are not looking for who is the cheapest deal...want someone who we can trust to show us a good time. Any thoughts? Want good service and authentic experience.

• 1 month later...

I don't know about Tuscany Travels but Guido Sarzani from Tuscany in my Pocket was wonderful. I used him for the last cruise of June 14th, and we had a group of family of 10, including history majors and art history majors, and they all felt that they got a lot of the excursion. Guido is born and raised in Tuscany, and he is very passionate about the region. The highlight of the excursion was Uffizi museum. He made a lunch reservation at a restaurant right near the museum so that we won't waste any time.

We also just got back from a cruise and used Guido Sarzani. We cannot recommend him enough. He was entertainng, knowledgeable, and managed to park us about 10 ft from every site we went to see. We are in our 30s but were with my parents and sisters and everyone has been raving about Guido Sarzani since the cruise. Have a great time!

Archived