Hair Braiding

cmd1978

Does anyone know if there is Hair Braiding in the Salon? Or anywhere else on the ship? I know they do it at Princess Cays, and I thought I remembered hearing it was done on the ships too, but I can't seem to find any information to confirm that.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is Hair Braiding in the Salon? Or anywhere else on the ship? I know they do it at Princess Cays, and I thought I remembered hearing it was done on the ships too, but I can't seem to find any information to confirm that.

Thanks!

I have never seen this offered on any Princess ship. Each island usually has hair braiding though.

I have never seen this offered on any Princess ship. Each island usually has hair braiding though.

In some ports you are bombarded by islanders that want to braid your hair. My DW is asked almost everywhere we go to have hers braided, one person even offered to braid my chest hair.:eek: Maybe, in another life.

Jim

Be careful if you have it done on an island. I heard of one woman who had it done and had a few "passengers" in her hair :eek::eek: Apparently it was a problem with a contaminated comb.

Archived