Update: Mercury Hair Dryer

josiemartinez

OK - I emailed Celebrity and they responded very rapidly to my query (as of today, 5/8/09): Are hair dryers available in all cabins on the Celebrity Mercury? Response: "Yes, all cabins have a hair dryer." May not be the powerful ones we have at home but with my short hair, it will do and one less thing for me to pack and carry. Oh, the weight limitations imposed on the traveler by the airlines. Then again, am getting too old to schlep around with heavy suitcases....

You won't need to worry about the power of the hair dryer and its handy mounted on the bathroom wall. It does get hot, but just adjust your hold on the nozzle from time to time. Just came off the Mercury week before last and my only complaint was disembarkation in San Diego didn't begin until nearly noon. They blamed immigration. Many people were changing flights while we sat and waited. Otherwise great ship, service and crew. If you're a trivia player, Dani makes all her games really fun. The best effort I've seen on any ship.

" If you're a trivia player, Dani makes all her games really fun. The best effort I've seen on any ship."

Wow thanks for that.

Mercury to Alaska in TWO DAYS for us Wooeee!:D:D

And we love trivia games

"Mercury to Alaska in TWO DAYS for us Wooeee!:D:D

And we love trivia games

Have a great time! Let us know how it goes...Mercury to Alaska for me in 16 days...can't wait! (Anyone else on the 24th Vancouver sailing, there's a Roll Call going ;))

;)

Archived