Internet on Vision of the Seas?

gkeep

Does anyone know what type of service is available on the ship? We are leaving this sunday. I was wondering about price, number of computers, and how well the connection works.

We were on a Princess ship ( car. princess) earlier this year and it was a really nice "cafe" with painfully slow - often unusable connections. When you get charged by the minute and you time out trying to load just one page you are in trouble! TIA!

Thanks for the info, I realize it is a slow connection, but at least you can still use it if it is even close to the 56k. The connnections we had before were often not usable at all, no matter how long you waited. You could spend 10 or 15 minutes and not be able to read even a few emails - sending was a whole other problem. It was the first voyage of a brand new ship - maybe they needed to work out some kinks.

We'll see how it goes on this ship :)

I just got back from the Vision & I used the internet cafe while I was there. Charges are 50 cents per minute. I did what I needed to do, printed some pages & my charge was $4.50. Not to bad for taking care of business w/ a Mango Tango(drink of the day) in one hand.

Archived