What time does Capt Tony return?

BeachyLisa

We will only be in Freeport til 2pm and would love to snorkel with Capt Tony after all the great reviews I've seen here but I'm afraid we will be cutting it close. Any advise and/or other options to do here please??

We will only be in Freeport til 2pm and would love to snorkel with Capt Tony after all the great reviews I've seen here but I'm afraid we will be cutting it close. Any advise and/or other options to do here please??

He has a morning cruise that gets back at noon:

http://www.sanddollarcruise.com/snorkel/default.html

Had a great time and he has an afternoon trip so he will be back on time.

Just talk to the crew,,,they will get you back by noon,,taxi/van ride is 10 mins tops. Go enjoy,,they will take care of you!

I assume 2 pm means the ship wants you back by 1:30? When we went to Lucaya, the cab ride was 20 minutes. Tony is supposed to get back at noon, so you should be covered. What time does your ship get in? Ours was 8 am. The ship pulled in early, but we could not get off until 8:20. Tony leaves at 9. We had to hussle over to the taxi stand and take a private taxi ($27.00) and we walked up to the boat at 8:55.

Something to think about.......

Thanks for the info!!

We dock at 7am so we should be able to get there in time. I am assuming you need to find transportation to him- do you just find a taxi and say I need to get to Capt Tony/sand dollar cruise? It is 6 of us total.

My biggest concern was getting back on time but I think we'll be ok from what previous posters have said-thank goodness I really want to do this.

Also, for those who have done the extra "fish" swim does this happen just randomly and if so how $$ ?

Thanks again, hope everyone had a great Mothers Day weekend!!:p

The website I gave you gives details about where to go. It is in the Our Lucaya area so any taxi going there will do. He is known by most taxi's. Everything that happens once on the ship is included unless you request something special. Have a great time... remember that if the water is rough and it's nasty out that he may not be going... safety first.

• 1 month later...

We did sand dollar on 6/17. Cpt. Tony had a guide with a sign meet us at the pier since many others had read the reviews. The total was 2 vans full. We were taken directly to the dock. Total customer service. The vans were there waiting for us to take us back with plenty of time for food and shopping. We were picked up at 1:30, but others opted for earlier pic up times. Just let the guide or drivers know what you need.

Make sure you take a container to safely bring back your sand dollar treasures. A net like bag would help you collect them while snorkeling as well.

I'm glad to see he is doing so good,,,,they are a great bunch of guys. Get some conch salad after your trip,,its on the way out of the marina,,a guy in a "shack" across from the restaurants stays BUSY making it,,,It is soooo good! Its kinda like salsa with a lime kick.

Archived