Looking for Solstice pictures

par5n3

Several weeks ago, I came across a thread with magnificent pictures of the Solstice taken by a teenager who was a seasoned cruiser. I would like to show these pictures to our friends, who will be cruising with us shortly, but cannot remember the title of the thread.

Does any remember where I can find these pictures? Thanks for your help.

Several weeks ago, I came across a thread with magnificent pictures of the Solstice taken by a teenager who was a seasoned cruiser. I would like to show these pictures to our friends, who will be cruising with us shortly, but cannot remember the title of the thread.

Does any remember where I can find these pictures? Thanks for your help.

Well I'm a teenager and posted my review with great pics a couple weeks ago....is it me?? :p

The link is in my signature...Enjoy ;):):cool:

Ricardo - I stumbled upon this thread and am so happy that I did. Your photos are amazing! Solstice has been our favorite ship so far and your photos brought back many happy memories from our cruise in December. Cafe al Bacio was my favorite spot too! I just loved the iced tea.

I was very excited to see your photos of Brilliance and the ports you visited. We will be on our first Mediterranean cruise Sept 2010 and your review and photos have us even more excited! Thank you so much!

Patty

RicardoC your pictures are awesome, what type of camera are you using?

Thanks! I use a Sony CyberShot T70(Touchscreen)...not a professional one I guess it's me :rolleyes::p...just kidding ;)

Ricardo - you are the person I was looking for. Your pictures are awesome. Thanks.

Glad you found me and also glad you like my pics :)

Ricardo - I stumbled upon this thread and am so happy that I did. Your photos are amazing! Solstice has been our favorite ship so far and your photos brought back many happy memories from our cruise in December. Cafe al Bacio was my favorite spot too! I just loved the iced tea.

I was very excited to see your photos of Brilliance and the ports you visited. We will be on our first Mediterranean cruise Sept 2010 and your review and photos have us even more excited! Thank you so much!

Patty

Thanks! Yes Solstice is our favorite ship so far...looking forward to book her or Equinox for next year and yes Cafe Al Bacio was awesome! We were used to pass by once or twice a day...in the afternoon and/or after dinner for a tea :rolleyes:

About the Brilliance I'd say she is our second favorite ship.....the same feeling the Solstice has(big but intimate) but a bit smaller....still a great ship....love the glass elevators facing the ocean....you'll love the Med....great ports of call on a great ship.....I'd like to do it in the future maybe on a S-Class :cool:

Archived