Fantasy--May 30--Anytime Dining?

esmith1500

When I booked the trip thru my PVP he asked if we wanted anytime dining and that is what we set up. However, I read on the Carnival site and also some other posters have said that the anytime dining on the Fantasy will not start until the middle of June. Does anyone know if this option will for sure be available for the May 30th sailing? Thanks for responses.

I can't say with authority, but I rather doubt it as it was not available on our cruise, May 2-9. Our waiter did say that the dining room had been modified for anytime dining. I would call Carnival and ask if it's a concern.

Our cruise on June 13 has it. As far as I know, it won't start until early to mid June (per rumors). But, if your PVP asked you if you wanted it then it must have been in the system that it would be available on May 30. They probably are not advertising it to get the waiters used to it. You might be part of a phasing in process if you actually get it.

Either way, I wouldn't worry. If they don't have it, then you'll just get put into a regular dining time, which you could request changed once you get onboard. I don't think I've EVER got my requested dining time, so I went with the anytime on my cruise. I will miss having the same waiter, but if we get a good one on the first night, I might request them again.

Archived