Silver Sandals?

JanineM

I'm thinking about buying a pair of silver sandals. They're relatively casual with a low heel and the style is reminiscent of a gladiator sandal (there's a link below).

What do you think about silver sandals? I'd wear them with shorts or skirts. We live in Florida so I wear sandals year round and could even wear them with pants to work. I already have black, brown, bronze and pewter sandals, so thought this was just different and something "new" for the wardrobe.

Thanks for opinions!

I have a silver pair with just a slight wedge. I love them. They look great with my maxi dress, as well as with long shorts or legging capris. Defintely get them. The silver and golds are popular this year.

I'm thinking about buying a pair of silver sandals. They're relatively casual with a low heel and the style is reminiscent of a gladiator sandal (there's a link below).

Link? What link? :confused:

Silver is all the rage now! I'd love to see a pic of the ones you're considering.

I bought a similar pair in Target with a slight wedge, maybe 1/2" - $17.00!

But I betcha they don't feel nearly as good at the end of the day as these do! The price is in the Sofft (soft) sole.

Janine - If you haven't already ordered, check out the link below. Believe it or not, Norstrom has this same shoe for $79.98! WOW!

Donia

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3012939?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=shoes:women:sandals%2fslides&cm_ite=sofft_%27rori%27_sandal:249773&cm_ven=msn_df&mr:referralID=8f6d041e-3e87-11de-bd57-000423bb4e79

Cute! and the SOFFT line is so comforatable. i have seen them in a number of places (I just saw them in Belks the other day) at a considerable savings from the price quoted.

I love the metallics as a nice alternative to white, which can be stark.

Soft gold (not bright) looks particularly good with tanned legs.

Archived