Glad to be back on RCCL board

Booked a cruise in August on Carnival, so I've been lurking over there for awhile.

Well, booked a GS on the Oasis for next March so I will be back for at least another 10 months. Just like you guys over here, I guess it's a "birds of a feather" type deal.

Hopefully no offense to Carnival cruisers, I just like to wear sleeves on my shirt for formal dinner.

We have been Princess cruisers and so, have been on the Princess boards, the people over here at the RCCL boards are so much nicer! The Princess boards have become vicious! Heaven forbid you make a negative remark on a Princess cruise, you'd think Princess was paying them to be cheerleaders! We are booking the 7 day MR on the Mariner as we have always wanted to try RCCL, I have posted a few questions here and the responses have been so nice and fast too! Thank you RCCL Boards! Welcome Back Retnuh281!:D

Booked a cruise in August on Carnival, so I've been lurking over there for awhile.

Well, booked a GS on the Oasis for next March so I will be back for at least another 10 months. Just like you guys over here, I guess it's a "birds of a feather" type deal.

Hopefully no offense to Carnival cruisers, I just like to wear sleeves on my shirt for formal dinner.

I don't think I would head back over to the Carnival boards if I were you. :eek: :D

No offense Carnival. ;)

We have been Princess cruisers and so, have been on the Princess boards, the people over here at the RCCL boards are so much nicer! The Princess boards have become vicious! Heaven forbid you make a negative remark on a Princess cruise, you'd think Princess was paying them to be cheerleaders! We are booking the 7 day MR on the Mariner as we have always wanted to try RCCL, I have posted a few questions here and the responses have been so nice and fast too! Thank you RCCL Boards! Welcome Back Retnuh281!:D

Actually both the Princess and Carnival boards are that way. The Royal board has been full of whiners for the last few months. I am really starting to wonder if anyone actually enjoys cruising anymore. If I hated cruising as much as some people on here suggest, I would find a new past time.:)

But if you have sleeves on you alls shirts hows you get youse pit hairs dryed out from alls that sweating youse did on yous excursions?

We have been Princess cruisers and so, have been on the Princess boards, the people over here at the RCCL boards are so much nicer! The Princess boards have become vicious! Heaven forbid you make a negative remark on a Princess cruise, you'd think Princess was paying them to be cheerleaders!

Oh you'll DEFINITELY find that on this board as well!!!

Archived